Monday, April 28, 2008

Sue's Talk

I gave a little talk in front of a small mom's group today. I talked about fun things to do with your kids and gave examples of when we did our "Try something new Friday's". I think it was received well...they asked a lot of questions about the ideas and were writing a lot down! I was supposed to talk for an hour but I think it was closer to 45 minutes. At the end of the talk, I told them they could "try something new" and I handed out bite size candy bars of 3 Musketeers Dark Chocolate and Mint. I didn't care for it but some of the ladies liked it!

I give the same talk on Friday to a much larger group. I'm working on expanding the talk a little. It's nice to have a break from the food service that normally takes up my day.

Tomorrow is a big day in the Feenstra house! Abbey turns 10 AND gets her braces off...more to come...this time with pictures!!

No comments: