Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Abbey is 11!!

Eleven years ago...here's Abbey...I remember that day so clearly! We looked up the time she was born and it was exactly 5:37p.m. so we celebrating in the car on the way to church!

Abbey was a very cuddly baby. I often commented that I wish I had someone who could come in and just hold her while I got stuff done because she just liked being held!




Well, here's the birthday girl, 11 years later! Still as cute as ever!

We celebrated her birthday in reverse this year. We had church commitments on Weds., her actual birthday so we went out to dinner at Johnny Rockets with Grandma and Grandpa Feenstra on Tues night.

Then had cake and ice cream, then went to bed...
In the morning, she had Daddy waffles with Blueberries on them for breakfast,


then opened presents..she got a new MSU sweatshirt!

Then brought Dirt Cups in for her birthday treats for school (which, by the way are WAY easier and yummier than cupcakes!!)




And then came home from school, made more dirt cups for the neighbors and then went to church. She had a fun day in reverse! I can't believe she's 11!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ABBEY! WE LOVE YOU!!!

No comments: