Monday, February 2, 2009

Reasons to Love Mondays...part one

No one likes Mondays...it's hard to get out of bed thinking about the 5 long days you have ahead of you! But, if we can come up with reasons to LOVE Monday's, maybe we wouldn't hate them so much!

Here's one I thought of today...For some reason, the elementary school lunch menu has something that my younger two girls love so they choose to get Hot Lunch on Monday's and that means I don't have to pack a lunch or make a sandwich for one or two kids!! It's great since we've almost always run out of food by Monday (hence my Monday Morning Meijer shopping trip that I have not been able to change for many years) and I only need to find a snack to send with them!

Another reason to love the Monday after Superbowl...our youth group at our church sells Sub sandwiches on Superbowl Sunday. We usually order several so if I do have to make a lunch, I can put in half a sub sandwich...not having to make one is such a delight!!!

And, it's sunny today...what more can we ask for in the wintery tundra of Michigan!

No comments: