Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Spartan Fans

I guess we are officially Spartan Fans now. We went to the Women's B-Ball game on Sat with friends and we sat in the front row right next to the floor. The girls loved it and we said "Hi" to Sparty a lot! The little girls had fun teasing Sparty about his only having 4 fingers and they had 5!

Our friends, the Riekse's are related to Alyssa DeHaan who is the 6'9" star of the team so we are always rooting for her! Abbey really wanted to get Alyssa's autograph and she was signing things but the line was way too long and we would have had to wait for about 2 hrs to get it so we left! Another time.

I don't have a picture because I forgot my camera but my friend Amy does, so if I can snag her camera, I'll put up a picture of all the girls with Sparty!

We are back to school and work and back to homework and early bedtimes. So far it's going well! I will be working everyday for the next few months and hoping to get hired in soon at the Public School food service. The hours are exactly what I want, 10-1, and the pay is decent if you get hired in!

No comments: